Who the hell is Angelo Ogbonna? 10 things you need to know about the Arsenal target - plus video of him in action
But what do we know about the versatile defender? Here's your essential need to know...
1) Angelo Obinze Ogbonna was born on May 23, 1988, in Cassino, Italy. A versatile defender, he's a centre-back by trade, but is equally at home playing at left-back.
2) An Italian of Nigerian descent, Ogbonna has yet to decide his international future. He's played twice for the Italian Under-21s, but is also very much on Nigeria's radar, and was even called up for a friendly against France last June.
3) He joined Torino as a youngster and made his Serie A debut - against Reggina - aged just 18 years-old in February 2007.
4) He spent the 2007-08 season on loan at Italian third tier side Crotone, for whom he made 22 league appearances.
5) He's made 23 appearances for Torino but has still to regularly nail down a starting berth in the first team.
6) Italy Under-21 boss Pierluigi Casiraghi is a fan and gave Ogbonna his first cap in a friendly against Russia last August.
7) He's previously been linked with Manchester City as well as the Gooners. Ogbonna initially played down the rumours, although his defence was somewhat less than water tight: "I am happy in Torino at the moment, but teams like Arsenal and Man City are very big teams attractive to any youngsters."
8) Last December after his Smart car fell from a bridge into a river in Turin. Although the accident happened in the early hours of the morning, poor visibility was the official cause, and Ogbonna was lucky to escape from the crash with just thoracic trauma. And, presumably, a severely bruised ego.
9) He has his own Facebook fan club page - although, judging from the state of it, he doesn't have that many fans. Unless somebody claiming to be his cousin counts as a 'fan'...
10) There isn't a huge amount of footage of him available, but he can at least be seen playing in Torino's 3-0 win over Lecce below. Enjoy...