Video: Meet Manchester City's new signing Aleksandar Kolarov - Nine great goals and one great shot into the ref's kisser
Manchester City have agreed a £17m fee for Lazio's Aleksandar Kolarov, the man known in Rome as 'the Serbian Roberto Carlos'.
As that nickname suggests, the left-back is fond of trying his luck from long range - often with spectacular results.
We don't know much about Kolarov's defending. Lazio were decent at the back last season but the fact that he's only second choice for Serbia suggests it's not that great.
But look at it this way - Wayne Bridge can't defend either... and when have you ever seen him score goals like these?
1) What a way to score your first Lazio goal. This came against Reggina in 2007...
2) This curler against Lecce's so ridiculously good it makes the Irish commentator laugh...
3) This incredible run is doubly special since it came in the derby against Roma last year...
4) City already have three specialist free-kick takers - Carlos Tevez for closish range, Craig Bellamy for out wide and Gareth Barry, for when they want the ball to go straight into the wall. Winder who'll be taking them next season after City see this rocket against Fiorentina?
5) Lazio saw off Sweden's Elfsborg in last season's Europa League with the help of this typical strike from a wide left position.
6) Same side - although a littler further out - and the same result, this time against Juventus. Good, isn't he?
7) Another Kolarov speciality is curling free kicks in from the right-hand side. Sometimes there's a Lazio head on the end. Sometimes, as happened in a Serbia U-21 game against Belgium and here, against Fiorentina in the 2008 Coppa Italia, the ball simply evades everyone...
8) Another sensational effort, against Genoa last December.
9) This time the victims are Palermo in last season's Coppa Italia.
10) And finally... not a goal. But what a strike - as the unlucky referee will attest